Learn 3 simple techniques for a gentle,
calm and positive birth experience!
Where: EastWest Fertility, 486 Waterworks Rd, West Ashgrove
Pregnancy and an impending birth can be an overwhelming time for many Mums-to-Be, but it doesn’t have to be. Your baby’s birth should be a time of positive anticipation and great joy, but if you’re feeling anxious, overwhelmed, scared or if you’ve heard of HypnoBirthing but don’t really know what it is, then register for this FREE information session now.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How HypnoBirthing Works: How our proven HypnoBirthing techniques can reduce the pain of childbirth AND safely shorten your labour WITHOUT drugs.
- How to overcome your fear of childbirth and turn it into a positive experience.
- Ways your partner can support you during birthing.
- How HypnoBirthing helps ALL Mums – regardless of how or where they choose to have their babies!
- You’ll also be guided through an actual technique that you can use while you’re actually labour to negate the need for drugs or medical intervention. (valued at $150.00)
- You’ll also hear first hand from a mum who has used HypnoBirthing herself.
Presented by Trish Cumming – Gold Seal HypnoBirthing Practitioner (The Mongan Method) and Childbirth Doula, and Dr Lisa Leece – Gold Seal HypnoBirthing Practitioner, Hypnotherapist and Psychologist, you will leave this information-packed session armed with actual labour and pre-labour meditation techniques, as well as an understanding of how HypnoBirthing can help you to achieve a positive birth experience (whichever way you choose to give birth).